Traditional Reformer<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 428

Traditional Reformer
Niedra Gabriel
Class 428

Watch this Class
Really enjoyed the pace of that class and can't wait to practise it!
Niedra voice and explanations are great and understandable so highly recommended! Will check her other classes.
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you enjoyed it Sandrine, I am also planning to do a reformer on the mat class - which is fun at a whole new level, look out for it. If you enjoyed this one, you will also like that one We were always made to do floor reformer just to keep us "humble" whenever we were doing continueing education.
Thanks Niedra..feeling very stretched and strong! But much as I love to watch you do the exercises, I would love you to do a reformer class where you are just teaching so I can see you explain and adjust people more! Kristi...i love your site!
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Allison, I agree! I always feel what I have to offer is 'unravelling the bodies" and that only happens when I 'just teach" . We are figuring out logistics for me to do more. When I get back from Europe I'll do some of my workshops and other forms of classes, so "stay tuned" as Pilates anytime are happy to offer whatever I want to do - which is awesome!
Great pace for those w excellent foundation already in place
Fabulous classical flow with some lovely additions that I hadn't learned before. Lots of great stretching opportunities along with the challenging work. This is a great 40 minute class that I will revisit.
Niedra Gabriel
HI Amy, Glad you enjoyed teh workout and stretches. There shoudl be a few more equipment classes going up soon.
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. Thank you 😊
That looks so easy when you do it :)
Fantastic class needed the cues to be clear and precise. Thank you Gabriel 🌹🌹
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin