In the Moment Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4302

In the Moment Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 4302

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
A big movements class that has you reaching for a stretch to finish the exercise.  The stretching does help you stay present.  This class flies by.
3 people like this.
Thanks Kristi ! I had logged on to do one of the many Pilates home videos I still have on my queue “to do” and saw this one...LOVED IT.  The pace was great and the back extension and thoracic work between the spine stretch with flat back to back support really complemented well. The 45 minute classes are easy to squeeze in on busier days as well! 
2 people like this.
Lovely class Kirsty😘
Julie F
Love your classes, thank you!
This class went into my favorites! Loved the pace and as always your commentary. It is  like taking class from a close friend. Thank you for ending my day on a strong note. 
Andrea P
Thank you!
Sophie S
1 person likes this.
I loved this class!!! Thank you so much, felt like I put my mind and body back into perspective and a reminder of how far I’ve come in my practice, flexibility, control, concentration.... still need to work on those open leg rockers! 💪
Joan Bee
1 person likes this.
Kristi - Happy New Year! I just did this class, and now I'm standing, long and aware of my spine and the soft pull of my abs. I feel my feet firmly in contact with the floor. What a great feeling! Thanks so much!
Happy New Year! Great class. I particularly loved the spinal rotation. I added 5 lb leg weights which worked well for me. Thanks Again Kristi:) 
beautiful class, thank you  kristi :)
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin