Beginner Series #5<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 431

Beginner Series #5
Niedra Gabriel
Class 431

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Marta, you are on the right track, just try out other classes and you will know what is working for you and what is over your head. There are so many wonderful classes on his website, just try them out, different schools have different focus points to how they approach the body, so there is always more to learn. If you keep working out your body will up grade for sure. Staying at the beginner level does not mean you won't progress, I know many advanced students ( me included) who work VERY hard applying the principles at the beginner level. So don't get seduced by a number, listen to your body and listen to what you are discovering inside YOU.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for your reply Niedra. I must admit, at first, I really wanted to jump into the intermediate level asap and 'play the hero' (this made me giggle when I heard it from you). In each of your classes you reminded me not to be the hero and listen to my body and I am finally comfortable with it and not ashamed that I can do this or that yet. Although I exercises a lot (weights and cardio, I am very inflexible! You definitely changed the way I work out for better. It is the quality that matters! You are a truly amazing teacher. Your classes taught me more than the in-gym glasses I used to attend. Thank you again.
Niedra Gabriel
Your post makes me so happy Marta - always always it is the execution not the level of the work, and you are discovering the magic of your own body - it will become a sparking instrument with your focus, don't rush there is no where to get to - except being healthy and feeling wonderful at the level you are at!
Lara W
1 person likes this.
I love your classes, Niedra! You pay such close attention to every detail. I’m really enjoying my Pilates experience with you. Thank you for being such an excellent teacher!
Niedra Gabriel
Dear Lara , I am so pleased to read your comment. This series was video 'd 9  years ago, and it is so wonderful to know it is still a good course today.
Rebecca B
1 person likes this.
I am new to pilates, and this series that Niedra has done is SO good. Not just the moves, but the wheres and whys. Excellent instruction. Thanks!
Niedra Gabriel
Rebecca thanks for your post.   Glad you are enjoying this class. YOu are on a fabulous road for self improvement with PA.
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin