Energetic Jump Board Flow<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 4326

Energetic Jump Board Flow
Gia Calhoun
Class 4326

Watch this Class
Denise E
1 person likes this.
Perfect jump board flow to start the day! Excellent cueing and Gia has the most pleasant voice. Keeping this video in my queue :)
1 person likes this.
Excellent Jump Board routine.  Appreciate the flow and perfect cueing.  Many thanks.
Candace
1 person likes this.
I always enjoy your classes, Gia. These were great variations and class is so smooth!
Thank you all so much! I'm so glad you liked it!
Lynn S
1 person likes this.
Gia, I just love your classes. Such clear instructions, great pace, and always a great total body workout in a short space of time. 30 mins is perfect  to fit in before work in the morning. Thank you!
Annie C
1 person likes this.
I love your classes, Gia. Short and effective and easy to fit in with kids at home.   I am curious the reasoning for inhaling when stretching out / with effort?   I was taught by my PT that to strengthen and protect the pelvic floor muscles you should always exhale with effort.  
I'm so glad you're enjoying my classes, Annie C! For the breathing, I learned to inhale on the expansion and then exhale on the contraction for most movements, but I do change sometimes depending on how I'm feeling that day. I think as long as you're breathing, that's the most important thing!
Gianna  A
1 person likes this.
I loved the long box swan and the single leg stretch with the jumping! Great clas!
1 person likes this.
Great class Gia thank you great cues and appreciate always letting us know what color spring!
I'm so glad you found the spring colors helpful, Jennifer H!
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin