Beginner Series #6<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 433

Beginner Series #6
Niedra Gabriel
Class 433

Watch this Class
Wow!! I learned so much from your teaching techniques and especially loved the partner exercises. I can't wait to try them on my one-to-one mat classes. Thank you Niedra.
Wow!! I learned so much from your teaching techniques and especially loved the partner exercises. I can't wait to try them on my one-to-one mat classes. Thank you Niedra.
I loved this class for all the useful teaching ques and partner work. Thanks Niedra
Niedra Gabriel
My goodness, I am only now reading all the comments for this class. Facinating feed back. I totally agree that this class is alive in its own category - I used to teach at a resort and this was my day 6 class, but it was for a group, so everyone had a partner. I can see how, unless you are a teacher looking for ideas - this class is not a good practice class - Dawn so gladd you found the class useful.
I love your classes and can see the benefit of this lesson IF you have a partner at hand. It's not helpful for someone working at home solo..
Niedra Gabriel
I totally understand Kate, yes, this class is really for partners .
I hope you had fun watching.
I tried the med and low options and couldn't get this video to play at all.
Sandra ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with this video. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have problems after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Niedra, you have been a real blessing to me with your excellent instruction. I love your classes. this one, however is frustrating if you're working alone at home. i appreciate that it would be valuable in a class, but not for the home user on line.

Keep up the great work, Niedra. Really appreciate you.
Niedra Gabriel
Dear Katy, yes, you are right, this class is not really for a single person except as theory to learn, or if you are a teacher gathering variations to do - or you have a partner.
Thank you for posting and I hope the rest of the classes are " good learning tools and workouts" .
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin