Marathon Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 435

Marathon Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 435

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
UNBELIEVABLE! Amazing to watch! He is a true inspiration! Thank you so much for providing this opportunity. We are at a disadvantage being on the East Coast. Can't put it into words, but thank you, thank you, thank you.
I love Rael!!! Kristi thank you thousand times for putting it here....Pilates anytime rocks! Can't thank you guys enough!
Joanne, Glaucia, I feel exactly as you do about Rael! As many times as I have imagined him teaching on the site, I still can't believe he is here myself! Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!
Happy Pilates Day!!! I simply adore Rael! He is truely a master & inspiration. Kristi ~ thank you so much for this awesome site and for bringing Rael to this forum for all to share!!!!!
Oh my gosh !!! I feel so good ...only did the first hour but love watching rael and listening to him teach ....and learning as always !! I am so excited about your site ...thanks thanks !!!Happy Mother's Day to all of us moms everywhere !!!!!thanks ....
It's true, you can just take the first hour and get a complete workout in! I know I'll take it that way often, but nice to know I have the option to continue!
Thank you Kristi! And Happy Pilates Day. What a treat and a gift! I can't wait work with this in the morning! What better way to Celebrate Mother's Day than moving with Rael! Thank you Kristi
So inspiring!!!Thank you Kristi!You reminded me of the way I felt when I first met Rael (almost 2 years ago in Greece) and I immediately loved the BASI approach!
It is the inspiration that I receive from all of you world over that inspires me always. Your comments touch me deeply. Thank you! To those of you who are mothers...Happy Mothers Day! Us men and kids could not do it without you...you are all the best.
Thank you for this wonderful Mothers Day gift!
1-10 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin