Push It Up<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4357

Push It Up
Viktor Uygan
Class 4357

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
Alexandra M so nice to hear you thought my class was wonderful and thoughtful. Thank you for moving with me and I hope you’ll enjoy rest of the series!!
Viktor Uygan
Lauramaria S thank you very much letting me know that my exercises and combos inspired you to create more exercises and variations. You know what that means? you have to share with what you came up and make sure to tag me 🙋🏻‍♂️🤣 Thank you for moving with me!!! 
Viktor Uygan
Dawnna Wayburne beyond excited to hear you thought my class was terrific and you will be joining for the rest of the series. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Janet R So happy to hear you enjoyed my class and you thought variations that I provided was great. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Galina D so happy to hear my class made your body smile 😃 Thank you for moving with me 💪🏻
Viktor Uygan
Ozlem D happy to hear you thought my class was awesome. Cok tesekkurler for moving with me 🙋🏻‍♂️😃
Viktor Uygan
Allison O i am little choked up in a good way 😌 mean full complimentary words like yours fuels my fire for pushing movement forward, inovate and search  for what’s next ( of course  without forgetting the past 🤓) Thank you for sharing your thoughts and moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Rina S so happy to hear you felt something special about my class and yes anytime we search for kore we will require our mind to be involved and lead our body for success. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Irina R
1 person likes this.
Super. I enjoed! Thank you!
Sivan A
Wonderful second class. I literally feel happier. thank you.
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin