Stand Strong<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4365

Stand Strong
Viktor Uygan
Class 4365

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
Nuanpong T happy to hear you find this series fun and challenging. Thank you so much for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Wow Andra T don't know what to say but Thank you for showing up to your mat even you didn't feel good. Now it's time to defy gravity 💪🤓🙌 
Viktor Uygan
Adrian D it goes both ways, thank you for inspiring me with your encouraging comments so I will keep moving forward to search for what's next in the movement world. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Brene T glad to know you enjoyed my class immensely and found strengthening, stretching, and balance work beneficial. Thank you so much for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Roxana F so happy to hear you thought my class was awesome and thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Cass C happy to hear this was your favorite so far and not only helped you with your hamstring but also gave you energy for the rest of your day!! 💪 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
BOO WILLIAMS okay don't know what to say but Thank you😊for letting me know that you never watched such magical transitions and flow. ( am I a unicorn 🤣) Okay, joke aside even you say I inspire you the truth is it goes both ways and I thank you for moving with me and inspiring me to move forward in search of more in the movement world. 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Hi Dimitris S happy to know you thought my class was amazing. Miss the days when we work together in Konnector training! Time flys .... Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Gemma T
1 person likes this.
Inspiring class thank you so much!!
Viktor Uygan
Gemma T my pleasure and I thank you for letting me know that you were inspired by my class. 🙏🏻
21-30 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin