Stand Strong<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4365

Stand Strong
Viktor Uygan
Class 4365

Watch this Class
Ezgi D
1 person likes this.
What an innovative and fun class! I am waiting for my physiotherapist's approvel for my neck and then cant wait to practice your classes!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Merhaba Ezgi D so happy to you taught my class was innovative and fun!!  I hope your neck feels better soon so you can start moving again? Sevgiler 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved all these classes thankyou so much!
Lyndsay M
1 person likes this.
So good!!! Thank you ♥️🙏🏼
1 person likes this.
Love all your combos, and your contagious enthusiasm! Thank you. Doing the last one of the series tomorrow. Will there be more series, please?
Marie Silva
1 person likes this.
Great session Viktor! the airplane series was challenging for me but really enjoyed it.
Linda
1 person likes this.
I’m loving your series Victor. I’m relatively new to Pilates but not to working out. Having an excellent teacher like you really helps. How do I search in the app just for your name instead of all the scrolling?. Takes me 5 mins to find the right class each time . Thanks for the daily inspiration
1 person likes this.
Love this series, thanks Viktor! 🙏🙌
Burak O
1 person likes this.
✨✨✨✨✨✨💙
1 person likes this.
Oh, man Vicktor - just what I needed after a couple of days without power, internet, and heat due to winter storm.  This class was a great mix of strength, flexibility, and balance.  Thanks:) 
31-40 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin