Defy Gravity<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4368

Defy Gravity
Viktor Uygan
Class 4368

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Lavina M I feel the same way about what Pilates Anytime provides not only motivational live events but also recordings that we can go back and move on our own time. Happy to hear you enjoyed my class and thank you for moving with me
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Etaine it takes time to master book openings, remember to look down in the begging that should help you a lot. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed the Lizard, I found it very useful for the shoulder as well as the lover back relief. Thank you for moving with me!! 🙏🏻 
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Gary M beyond excited to hear you thought my class was fun and you enjoyed my challenging interesting moves!! Thank you for want it to see me more and my feelings are mutual!! Can't wait to be back and share with you my passion for the movement. 
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Nuanpong T so happy to hear you find my class challenging and fantastic. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Rebecca M so happy to hear you were able to try all my classes in my "Evolution for your Resolution" series and you loved them all. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Yarin M as always I am honored to hear kind words from such a good mover/teacher as your self 🙏🏻I am so happy to hear I am not the only one who likes the way I approach movement 🤣Thank you for moving with me
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Kata V I am happy you also find this class fantastic and continue moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Argie B είστε πολύ ευπρόσδεκτοι 😊so happy to hear you thought my class was wonderful and Thank you for moving with me!!! 🙏🏻
1 person likes this.
Dear Victor, I just completed the series and what a fantastic experience. So well structured, challenging mentally and physically. Loved it all. Your recovery transitions are especially helpful. Thanks again and I hope there are many more to come.
1 person likes this.
Love this awesome series, thanks Viktor! 😊🙌
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin