Step Into Flow<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 4388

Step Into Flow
Saul Choza
Class 4388

Watch this Class
Enjoyed each class enormously. Thank you
1 person likes this.
I'm a fan of the serratus muscle groups so hearing them cued, like, 20 times was welcome.  About the 5th mention it started to help me use the back of the body to press forward.  I had never received that muscular cue before.  Contributory.
Dawnna Wayburne Thank you!
Allison O Hahaha, I'm obssessed with the serratus. I didn't realized that I metioned it 20 times.
1 person likes this.
Loved it !! Great cueing (armpit, serratus etc.). Thanks for incorporating those primal movements, it felt delicious on my body :))
1 person likes this.
Thanks for giving me the energy i needed this morning Saul - some really interesting moves that were new to me and that i really enjoyed thanks so much 
1 person likes this.
I'M OBSESSED with this series! I love all of these primal flow classes. What an amazing way to look at movement and pilates. My brain feels good too, lots of coordination challenges. I did the series totally out of order (I started with the last one, whoops) but the cueing is great so it didn't matter.
Alexa L
1 person likes this.
That was amazing! Thank you. Great instruction and flows. I loved the animal flow - I found myself more engaged in my powerhouse throughout the rest of my class because of it. Wonderful instruction. 
1 person likes this.
I LOVE your Hinge/ Squat/balance/Kneel sequences SO good for people with postural weaknesses x great class!
1 person likes this.
Anne P. Primal flow is something that I have been exploring and it feels so good on my body too! Thank you for watching.
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin