Primal Play On The Mat<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 4396

Primal Play On The Mat
Saul Choza
Class 4396

Watch this Class
Lesley Muir
fantastic just what i needed. gonna repeat tomorrow to improve those transitions 
Lesley Muir I’m so glad you enjoyed the class. Let me know how it feels tomorrow! 
Well done Saul ! 
2 people like this.
Never done Primal Flow before, so it really challenged my mind and body in a new way, and the classic Pilates mixes in with it very well. I guess it's because Joseph Pilates studied animals a lot. Appreciate the breathing exercises at the end as well - not many instructors still incorporate them nowadays, but I find them very useful.
Deborah Wasko thanks! 
2 people like this.
Doing  Pilates is great prep for the 27 inches of snow I have been shoveling for the last 2 days. Now that, that craziness is under control, it's good to be back for  a Super Saul Class. I like Saul's flows and wouldn't mind seeing longer versions. We used to do much longer ones in yoga and they were a blast.  Great Class! Thanks again Saul:) 
Masako B
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Saul: Enjoyed your wonderful class for the first time today. I am looking forward to trying your other class.
2 people like this.
Ivan Z  the reason for animal/primal flow in this series is because of a particular archival clip where Joseph Pilates is in nature doing movements that resemble that of animal flow. Many of my inspiration for this series are from JP archival.  I’m glad it was challenging! 
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Really loved the combo of old and new exercises. Very original and great positive energy!
2 people like this.
Gary M I agree, longer variations of primal flow can be fun. This series of live classes was just an intro of my current exploration of movement. I'm so happy you like the classes.
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin