Fluid Foam Roller Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4449

Fluid Foam Roller Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4449

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Lovely, luscious workout on the foam roller, really enjoying your fluid, graceful progressions. I live in Goa, it would be wonderful if you'd come "home" for a visit sometime to share the Garuda Method with us with a course/workshop or just a class with you in person would be great! Appreciate you sharing this with us on pilatesanytime. Thank you James
1 person likes this.
Another great class thanks so much . 
2 people like this.
I look forward to every one of your classes. I have never straddled the roller before, my sits bone attachments really needed that. Thanks for a unique foam rolling class - Loved it!
2 people like this.
Wow!!! Love, love, love!!!! Fav so far in your series, love them all but this one❤️❤️
Julene
Another wonderful flow. Thank you :)
James D'Silva
Thank U so much for U re wonderful comments and enthusiasm ... Really appreciate it all🙏🌹🙏
1 person likes this.
This is most thorough Spinal Rotating, Hip Opening, Shoulder Stretching Class I have ever taken. If you don't balance well on a foam roller, I guarantee that will improve with James's expert instruction and the hour of practice. Superb Class I will take again. Thanks Again James:) 
James I can’t wait to take this class ! do you suggest a softer foam roller as opposed to very firm ? 
1 person likes this.
Beautiful challenging class targeting all the myofascial meridians. Love that we were moving in all 3 planes of motion.
 ❤️
James D'Silva
Hello Deborah, our foam rollers at Garuda are custom made taller, wider and firmer. However the softer smaller rollers suffice sufficiently ..🙏
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin