Cementing The Structure<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4450

Cementing The Structure
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4450

Watch this Class
Barbara L LOL! I hope to convince you to love the Teaser!! Thanks so much for watching the class - I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
Gary M glad you're finding the strength AND the length!! Some struggle with it... and thanks for joining me!
Suzanne V Bonjour! J'utilise les poings pour préparer la ceinture scapulaire pour le travail qui est sur le point de venir. Proprioceptivement, la main informe l'épaule, donc en faisant un poing léger, l'épaule reçoit le message pour se préparer à bouger le bras. J'espère que cela vous aidera et merci d'avoir regardé!
Allison O No bulldogs here! We must keep those shoulders strong and reactive, right? I hope everyone feels stronger and more stable in plank - it's an important exercise! Thanks for watching.
Lina S Hello! I highly recommend owning a foam roller - the great thing about it is that it's just as good for release work as it is for building strength! I recommend a medium density roller, so that you can lay on it, roll with it, or use it throughout your Pilates class... be sure to purchase a 36" so that your entire spine (and head) can rest on top of it when laying supine. Good luck!
Kathleen Fitzgerald Henry Whoo HOO! Glad your shoulders are feeling connected! And your core, of course... thank you for watching!
1 person likes this.
Good combination of foam roller stretching exercises with strengthening exercises and great cueing;  good workout; thank you
Those swan pushups on the roller- wow! Hard! Thanks Misty Lynne!
Enjoyed this one again this morning! Great mix of lengthening and strengthening!
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin