Rolling Mat Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4454

Rolling Mat Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4454

Watch this Class
Gina
1 person likes this.
Great class. As a female I would feel so much better watching that if you wore either longer knee length shorts or leggings/trousers. When I teach, I always ask male clients to not wear too short shorts or baggy shorts. (for obvious reasons!!) I guess its a similar thing to a female wearing a very low and revealing top while exercising. I don't think its something we need to see and for me detracts from  all of your good work. In particular your style as you are writhing around all over the place. I am sure I can't be the only one thinking this.   
James D'Silva
Oh Dear Gina, I guess watching Mr. Pilates teaching in his rather short swimming trunks bare chested must have set you back considerably... I’m sorry to declare that I will not be changing my style of teaching or dress attire to a address a puritanical view of clothing. I m sure there’s more to life than such detracting thoughts 🙏
12 people like this.
Thank you James - another awesome class! I am so appreciative of the style, variety and challenge you bring. Your attire does not bother me at all - the human body is magnificent. This is your class - you are wonderful just the way you are - keep being you! Namaste.
James D'Silva
Thank U so much Robin🙏 these words mean the world to me.🙏
1 person likes this.
I just finished the class, James. That was some cool stuff!!!! I feel so open and relaxed and loved all the rolling. Especially after simply allowing the movement to flow through my body, everything made sense and felt natural. I am looking forward to next week's class!
2 people like this.
Love your classes James . More please when you can ! You are a new discovery for me . Very thankful .
1 person likes this.
What a delightful class!  I feel much more relaxed and energized!  Thank you!
What a great and inspired class... keep going! Lovely greetings from Switzerland ❤️
Gina
James D'Silva ....hmmmm you have perhaps not quite grasped what I meant here. I am in no way seeing the world through a nuns eyes! The puritanical comment made me laugh!  Its an entirely different matter altogether.  I did enjoy your class, I  just wish I didn't have to stare at a man in very short tight hot pants.  But hey, each to their own.   
Fiona O
2 people like this.
Thank you for a great class. This class works well with the recent James Crader series. I love rolling around and finding joy in the movements. This will be a class I’ll return to. 
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin