Rolling Mat Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4454

Rolling Mat Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4454

Watch this Class
Somayeh Moza
Wow! Incredibly refreshing. Thank you for taking all of the different modalities you have embodied over the years into such a beautiful fluid movement. Bravo! Thank you for your brilliance and soft soothing voice throughout the movement. I look forward to many more videos. Thank you Mr. D’Silva.
Fabulous class James. Very liberating . Great mobilisation for the body as well. Thank you.
Laura Maria
1 person likes this.
Such fluid progressions and wonderful expansion all around! Really enjoyed how different this class is and how it gets strength, mobility and elegance in every movement
Fern K
1 person likes this.
Such fun, challenging, and interesting movement! I look forward to exploring the individual movements more over time -- and to watching future videos from you, James.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely divine and wonderful patterns of movement. Thank you james.
I once attended an advance pilates class where the young lady teaching wore a triangle bra and teeny tiny shorts. I admired her confidence and loved her class.
Your classes are beautiful, they address the body in all planes of motion and your cueing divine.
I look forward to more classes with you. Thank you so much. 

James D'Silva
Thank U so much for taking the time to do and write about this class. Lots of love and effort was put into it..
This felt like a culmination of the other Garuda classes I've taken here on PA.  Full expression movement that is most declaratively not in isolation.  Let those strong muscles you've developed in classic Pilates play in this choreographic class.  I recommend watching a section at a time and then going back to do it with some flow while you listen to the cues.  What fun!
Love this class thanks! 🙏
This class was a real treat to my body, I'm most grateful. Thanks James, and keep them coming please :)
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin