Expansive Chair Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4456

Expansive Chair Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4456

Watch this Class
Love it this one as well as the roller class. Feels so incredibly amazing in the body. I would love to to do this every morning such an invigoration of the body and soul. Thank you!!đź’›
ANNA L
Thanks for this class. It arrives with perfect timing, as I really needed something expansive and dynamic, that doesn't put weight bearing load on the legs. Thanks so much. 
James D'Silva You changed my world with this class today. Thank you.
James D'Silva
Kirsti and all U wonderful practitioners . I humbly thank U for all U re kind words. The work here is created to inspire mobility, strength and confidence through movement. I hope U get to try some of the other workouts and leave U re comments on how the classes felt :) 🙏🌹🙏
Luisa C
WAN DER FUL
Absolutely surprising, dynamic, and challenging stretching
Love it!
This was the first time I have tried Garuda and very impressed. I really, really enjoyed it. Please, more of this.
That certainly cleared out the cobwebs of my mind and body. I’m finding James’ classes to be a real gift right now. Thank you.
Thank you that was wonderful. I loved how it got to every part of the body. 
My abs were not quite strong enough to be able to be challenged - if that makes sense. I was going into my back so couldn’t actually work my abs but I loved everything so much especially the energy work at the end. 
Thank you! 
Such a brilliant class - Thank You dear James!!
And a big thank you to PA!
Remarkable class. I felt the sense of connection and how the hands influenced the movements. Thank you.
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin