Full Body Conditioning Flow<br>James D'Silva<br>Class 4457

Full Body Conditioning Flow
James D'Silva
Class 4457

Watch this Class
Andrea F
Wow! Great class! Made my arms, butt and thighs burn and showed me where I need to work harder on. Coming back for repeats of this and better understanding of all the transitions, rich details and fluid moves. Thank you, James!
A class of counterbalance.  If you've passed this class over because of the weights, come back and give it a try.  The weights add load to some work, but also help counterweight big movement.  The weights help you reach a new length while getting a better sense of that core resistance.
fantastic class! Loved it, so inspiring! thanks James

Michelle
Thank you for this gift for dancers :) feels like ballet on the floor. The weights help you reach longer and be more precise. 
Annika K
Such a great workout.Pretty tough when it came to the attitudes but loved it. Thank you!
Annika K
Such a great workout.Pretty tough when it came to the attitudes but loved it. Thank you!
I love this work but I do find the leg work coordination too fast to get I to a groove. I feel like I’m just rushing to keep up and loosing the form. It’s super challenging! I realize that means I need to keep doing it. It’s learning the choreography.
Phew! Okay I got thru it and I’m coming. Ack for more!
Anne M
James, thank you so much for this wonderful weights class. I feel amazing now but also expect to be a bit sore tomorrow. I prefer it that way! I will be repeating this class many times. Thank you too for sharing your beautiful studio with us. What a joy to be surrounded by so much rich colour and imagery. 
My first time taking your class James, thank you so much! It was delicious body movement and the strength conditioning I desired. I’ll be taking this class often! 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin