Reformer On The Mat<br>Alexandra Bohlinger<br>Class 4460

Reformer On The Mat
Alexandra Bohlinger
Class 4460

Watch this Class
Calli
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the excellent class! I will note that I've been doing mat on/off (summers only until last year) for 11 years and have not yet had the chance to get experience on the reformer. I think this is the second "reformer on the mat" type class, and I enjoyed the change and the challenge. 

Also, I was so excited for the "crazy" variation of lifting your legs off the floor and balancing on the arms. It was a movement I was excited to achieve this past year in skating and was so happy to get to use it in a class :)
Hi Calli V Thank you! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed and felt challenged which will help in skating. I think perhaps there are somem wonderful similarities between the two Pilates and skating. A huge well done for this achievement, this move is not easy! :D xoxo 
1 person likes this.
These classes are evidence of how effectively classical pilates works...anywhere, a mat, a wall, with a towel, with weights.  Thank you. So inspiring!
I enjoyed tried out your routine.  Sometimes, it is somewhat discouraging as you need healthy shoulders and hips which I do not have....:(
Inka M
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! So hard without reforme, thanks!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!
Julianna R Oh thank you for your kinds words!! 
Hi Midori M well done for doing the class you are stronger than you think! Please let me know if you have any questions on modifications etc, I’m happy to help. Keep up the good work! 
Jennifer A I’m so glad thank you for your sweet comment! 
Inka M Yes and yes harder,  it is your internal springs doing the work! Well done and thanks for taking the class! 
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin