Releasing Lower Body<br>James Crader<br>Class 4462

Releasing Lower Body
James Crader
Class 4462

Watch this Class
Jennifer E
2 people like this.
Loving this series, James! It is really opening up my mind to see movement in such a bigger picture. Thank you!!!
Julianna C
2 people like this.
I love love love this.  James thank you for the weird and the honesty in movement.  I am very inspired and I felt immediate changes in my body.  
2 people like this.
... this is  inspiring for me ... thank you 👍🇩🇰 
Jennifer E Thank you! I'm so glad you're finding the material interesting & relevant
Julianna C Thank you! Honesty & weird are my comfort zones. Ha!
Dorthe V Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. 
Aubrey
3 people like this.
James, that “lifting from the pubic bone” changed my life! I have been dealing with a hamstring injury and this idea immediately let go of the tension there. I was back dancing on stage this week (first time in a year!), and I felt great after, largely due to playing with your ideas in this series. Sending so much gratitude to you🙏🏻
2 people like this.
Also loved this emphasis on the pubic bone and constant reminders to have a conversation with my sit bones.... another brilliant session.. Thank you James 
Lina S
2 people like this.
A very interesting class.I felt at first reluctant to try one of the classes of this series, but then I've learn new things, new ways of interacting with my body. I like to explore new ways of thinking and moving. Fortunately, I'm curious! If I can feel in my body, I can teach it. As an instructor, I find that just being exposed to different cues is so helpful. The head in the middle between the pubic bone and the sacrum is a simple yet effective cue. Thank you.
Aubrey  That's amazing! I'm so glad it was valuable for you. Thank you for sharing. 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin