Playful Learning<br>James Crader<br>Class 4492

Playful Learning
James Crader
Class 4492

Watch this Class
I have loved nearly all of the classes I have done on PA over the years;  this one is my new favourite.  I found my movement home! Thank you so much James. It brought together the movement practices I do..energy healing movement, 5 stages, functional movement, Nia and of course Pilates..but in such a fun, uplifting and joyful way. It's really inspired me to bring this energy into my classes. Much gratitude
Naila B
2 people like this.
That's a VERY cute and GREAT fun class! You James Inspired me!!
4 people like this.
Was this a Workout masquerading as Play? Or was this working out &  lengthening in a playful way.  Seems to have been a bit of both. James gave everyone the option to modify so I substituted head stands for shoulder stands (i can't do a shoulder stand). This class flew by.  Michael King is another playful instructor whose classes fly by.  I had Fun & feel much better!  note~ my granddaughter and I were skipping last week. I am always surprised how fast one can move while skipping. Thanks Again James:) 
"The opposite of Play is not work ...it is nervous system depression." I can sometimes forget how good I am at playing!
James Crader thank you for reminding what I am good at and for this class! 
Claudia D
2 people like this.
Thank you for all this mad/funny/active story though, that really brought out the child .Very inspiring this class, James. 
2 people like this.
inspiring and amazing as always!!!! I will miss this program, I do not like the idea it's quite ended :) thanks !!!!!!

2 people like this.
I really enjoyed your class! Thanks so so much for your creativity !!!
Patti
1 person likes this.
Christine Morling Thank you so much! I'm so flattered that you'd find familiar feelings in my work related to so many joyful expressions of movement. 
Kristi Cooper  Thank you, Dear Friend! I'm honored you enjoyed the time spent with me. I truly appreciate you. Looking forward to our next hug. 
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin