Ebb and Flow
Jamie Isaac
Class 4524

Watch this Class
Jamie Isaac
Vicki O Awesome! Well done completing the challenge
Jamie Isaac
1 person likes this.
Fabienne R Yes! Pilates for surfing for sure 🤙 For take offs I'd be looking at exercises for developing upper body strength with full body integration (push ups, planks and side bends, maybe even the knee stretches we used in the challenge) and then working on balance and coordination for the 'staying on the board' exercises. Of course, always with a focus on connecting the powerhouse and moving from the center. Hope that helps? Happy surfing 🤙
Jamie Isaac
Meg Awesome! Happy spine for the win! Well done.
Ruby G
1 person likes this.
Great series.  Some tough moves for me with back issues but I made it work.
Ruth S
2 people like this.
I've done it! Thanks Jamie. A great challenge. that has given me the push I needed. 
Jamie Isaac
Ruby G Well done completing the challenge! Take care of your back and I hope to share more Pilates adventures with you again
Jamie Isaac
1 person likes this.
Go Ruth S !👏 Good skills completing the challenge. I hope we get to share more Pilates again soon. 
2 people like this.
I never mind instructors that use Yoga Terms in Pilates. Some use both as in Rest position / Child's Pose.  But Jamie doesn't use any Yoga Terms. I think he could be the 1st instructor I've heard do that.  This is more of an observation, but I do respect his conviction to stick with Pilates Language. Good Class!  Thanks Again Jamie:) 
1 person likes this.
Loved this. Challenging at times as a bit older now but loved it👏🏼
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this fun and challenging series of classes Jamie.  It was great!
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin