Full Body Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4527

Full Body Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 4527

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Trully beautiful class Meredith! What a way to tune in to my Sunday... Time for the beach now :)
Elyse D
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the great class!
Donna
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith 🙏! Always LOVE your classes!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I can't do most parts of the class because I am currently 6 months pregnant with my second child but it was still wonderful to see you and listen to you: what a great class! 
A question:  Would you consider doing a standing class or anything comparable for your pregnant fans here on PA? xoxo, Viola
Caylee W
1 person likes this.
This was exactly the kind of movement my body has been craving. Thank you, Meredith!!
Nancy P
1 person likes this.
When I ended this class I said outload to myself, "what a sweety".  A nice gentle feel to Meredith.   Thank you for the UK.
1 person likes this.
It’s so great to have you back Meredith. A really lovely class. More please 😊 also generally loving the outside classes. They are so calming.
1 person likes this.
When i joined PA in 3/20 there seemed to be 3 main instructors~ Amy, Kristi, and Meredith. I got very comfortable with each of their teaching styles. As a result whenever, they have a new class I know I am coming back to a place of comfort. Great class! The slow and steady pace was perfect.  I particularly liked the moves we did in the sitting diamond shape. Great to have you back Meredith:) 
1 person likes this.
Thank you for that beautiful, grounding yet light routine. Have a lovely day 🦋
Heather
1 person likes this.
Exactly what my body was craving!
21-30 of 105

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin