Essential Mat Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4537

Essential Mat Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4537

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
You’re one of my favorite teachers! Lovely instructions and were clear flowing class. Will all of your level up series be mat? I would love more equipment classes from you!
2 people like this.
Hi Mel! Thank you so much for your kind review. Yes this series is all mat! Hopefully reformer will be in the future. ❤️
2 people like this.
This is the 1st class in the series. So it was designed to be more informative than challenging. But it was still a nice workout. I wore 5 lb leg weights and that worked for me. The class was impeccably cued and I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Thanks Delia:) 
4 people like this.
Very nice for post-pandemic-restart . I am looking forward to next classes. Nice work, thank you.
Very good combination of movements, well explained!
Perren S
Thank you, loved the class and your teaching style!
Delia Wonderful first class Delia.  Looking forward to this series and to a Reformer one too :) Warm regards
Lina S
2 people like this.
Great cueing! I'm looking forward to this series.
Michele F
1 person likes this.
This was just the class I needed on this snowy morning in Bozeman! Love your classes!
I'm a new fan! Looking forward to spending the next 7 weeks learning from you.  I have another committment at 8PCT so will be impatient for the classes to be uploaded to the PA site each week.
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin