Essential Mat Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4537

Essential Mat Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4537

Watch this Class
I did your live class yesterday and enjoyed it so much that went back to find the rest of the series. This first  class was so helpful! I hope to do class two and three before I join you live again on Wednesday!
Delia, you are a fantastic teacher. Grounded & humble. Thank you. :)
Delia makes good use of geometric cues.  For those who like to angles of rotation, extension, and flexion, this is the class for you.
Lyn G
Brilliant class. really loved it. Feeling good!  Thank you.
Excellent class, loved seeing another Stott Trained instructor to learn from. Adding your own modifications and style, loved it. Thank you
Elena I
I loved it, thank you!
Norita
This one was a great class. Looking forward to the next one. Thank you Delia!
Sumana Ramanan D
Your instructions and explanations were calm, precise and very helpful. I particularly appreciated your telling us to moderate the exercises based on what feels right for us. Now I hope I can keep up with the routines all the way to the end!
1 person likes this.
I hesitated to take this one as it was more beginner (did all the others in the series last year).  Finally did it this morning and feel great after - was just what I needed, especially the lateral spine flexion in the beginning. Thanks Delia- hope we see more mat classes from you soon!
Lyn G
excellent class. thank you.
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin