Glute Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4541

Watch this Class
Allana KD
1 person likes this.
this is fantastic work thanks so much!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Allana KD for your comment.   I hope you find this work opens up your yoga practice to whole new level ( after all, we can never stop learning and growing.
1 person likes this.
Just plain fantastic!  I LOVE your teaching style and this was exactly what I needed for both my body and the explanations behind each movement.  Thank you!!
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel Thank you so much for this and other fascia release classes. So very good for the body and we need to make regular time for releasing all the tension in our bodies.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Michelle E and Sue S for your comments, I totally agree that we all need to include this sort of work in caring for our bodies - it really makes a surprising differece.
Maarie H
1 person likes this.
I've done this class three times this week.  Used my smaller harder ball tonight. It gets into the muscles more deeply whereas the larger yamuna ball gives better traction to muscle and fascia. My legs and hips have not felt this good in years !!! Am feeling very grateful.
Niedra Gabriel
Maarie H  so happy to hear this.  well done on the repeat work and using different balls when your body is ready.  Lovely.
1 person likes this.
Lori 
1 person likes this.
Its always so interesting after doing the first side to feel the differences - and knowing then why the  second side has to be done too! You are a great inspiration Niedra - thank you for sharing this work.
Niedra Gabriel
Caroline B right? they can be sooo different when you are half through the work...
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin