Reformer Twist 2<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4561

Reformer Twist 2
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4561

Watch this Class
Kathleen M Thank you!  It really is so important that we respect where our bodies and minds are in the moment.  Certainly it is great to push both BUT feel good should come first.  So very please this work has delivered that for you. Take Care!!
Hi Anita P, Wonderful...twisting does feel so good!! Take care:) 
Hi Jennifer A,  It really is amazing what can be accomplished in a short period of time.  So happy to hear the classes are working for you.  And Thank you for receiving my energy:)  
Hi Louise H, Yippee!  I am so happy to know you are enjoying the classes and my style for teaching.  This is 3 of 8...so more to come for sure.  "see" you soon. :) take care 
1 person likes this.
I'm loving these workouts! I can't wait till the next one comes out each week :)
1 person likes this.
love love love this one...the stagger...the sgl arm "stuff"...perfect sequences.   Thank you, Sarah & PA
Clemencia Puerta
Fantastic Class Sarah.... I love your classes!... Please do more 60 minutes ones.... if possible!.....
1 person likes this.
Really nice class!

Hi Rachel R,  Lovely to hear.  Thank you so much for playing.  "see" you next week:) 
HI Jennifer S,  Thank you so much!  Sometimes I wonder of my intentions will translate.  So very happy this worked so well for you. Take care:) 
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin