Reformer Tune-Up 1<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4566

Reformer Tune-Up 1
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4566

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I adored the reverse scooter you taught. This was my first time ever trying that! I’m going to add it to my repertoire.
Clemencia Puerta
Sarah!!... Thanks.... I love your classes!.... love the variations.... specially because even having them, you work with all the BASI´s Blocks!.... please do 60 minutes classes!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Sarah I absolutely love all your classes!! Loved the reverse scooter!
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for fantastic session Sarah. Love the spine stretch forward with straps and feeling tuned up :)
Nelly C
I can manage to do some of my pilates eyes closed, fully connected with my body and breath, your voice is the best for that practice. Thank you for being so good at what you do, really good for us x
Helen S
2 people like this.
My first class with you, I loved the melting sensations in the hip opening, thank you so much, just lovely!

1 person likes this.
Great class Sarah!  My body thanks you!!!
2 people like this.
Loving the 45-minute classes, Sarah. Not too long and not too short. Perfection. Great flows. Maybe a deliberate pace on the next one?? Thank you!
muy lindos ejercicios, creativo reformer!!
3 people like this.
Ok.. totally unrelated to Pilates... is the shirt you’re wearing from Old Navy? (Grey & Purple oversized Camouflage tank )... I have that exact shirt & love teaching in it. I REALLY am a Pilates instructor but often distracted by clothes, shoes & pretty things & Amazon.  Great class.. I was watching while I was getting my roots colored... always the multitasker... will borrow  some of your ideas in my class later today! THANK YOU! 
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin