Unlocking your Breath<br>Jason Williams<br>Class 4580

Unlocking your Breath
Jason Williams
Class 4580

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Jason for this Chakra-Pilates. I find it a wonderful combination. End up feeling tonified and relaxed at the same time
Jason Williams
Michal B yes, what a lovely experience.  Glad you enjoyed🙏🏾😃
Olivia C
1 person likes this.
wow thanks Jason. I didn't realise I needed this until I did it! Fantastic, and perfect for my injury (strained inter-costal muscle!)
Jason Williams
Olivia C so glad this helped. Thank you for taking class🙏🏾😁
Carla R
1 person likes this.
Oh that was just so lovely!!!! Made me feel great, open and smile big!!! Thank you Jason Much appreciation!
1 person likes this.
For those unfamiliar with the chakras, I felt this class drew a clear line of action right up to and through the throat.  A great space-making class in the throat, lungs, intercostals.  I appreciated Jason's approach to alternate nostril -- breathing through one side for several cycles rather than always alternating.
Jason Williams
Allison O thank you so much for this wonderful review!! I appreciate you 🙏🏾😃
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Jason. This class was purposeful, intentional, and taught me concepts I can remember and apply in other settings. Appreciate the care! Great teaching.
Jason Williams
Ashley Thank you so much Ashley! Glad you enjoyed the class.
1 person likes this.
I’m recovering from a bad Covid and this class was perfect for recovery and breath - loved it and really noticed how lots of coughing had created a strain and an imbalance in all my breathing muscles - thank you Jason - also loved the gentle pace and tone of your teaching
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin