Strengthening Reformer Class<br>Chris Robinson<br>Class 4585

Strengthening Reformer Class
Chris Robinson
Class 4585

Watch this Class
Fab pace felt warm and great
Jill
Love the fast pace and heart rate increase! So efficient and interesting that I didn't mind getting lost a few times, just did a modification at my own pace until I could catch up.
Great, face-paced class! I’ll be doing this one on the regular with the goal of one day being able to match his pace. Loved it!
Lauren P
That was fun! Great workout in a short amount of time. Those teasers were not my finest moment. :) Definitely had to pause a few times to catch up and get my springs set, but I will do this class again in the future and I’ll be better prepared. 
Rebecca P
A little quick for my body but. loved the athletic nature of the class.  I will try again and be better for it, I'm sure!  
Andrea B
This was waaaay faster than I expected.  There was little time for spring or bar changes.
1 person likes this.
The speed made it difficult to change springs and positions. I felt I missed a lot of exercise just trying to play catch up
Great!  Good total workout in a time frame that can be fit in when time is limited.  Thank you.
Nic G
Too fast!
 Mark B
Wow, talk about flow.  Happy that I could pause and rewind.  Nice work.  Thank you
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin