Powerful Reformer Flow<br>Chris Robinson<br>Class 4590

Powerful Reformer Flow
Chris Robinson
Class 4590

Watch this Class
Katia
1 person likes this.
Too little repetitions for each exercise, extremely quick that is hard to keep the pace, needs more explanation on springs before each exercise
Thank you, great workout!
Carolina F
1 person likes this.
too fast
Michelle W
I’ve watched this 3 times, I’m still a student instructor, your cues are wonderful, precise and no nonsense 😎🇨🇦🙏🏻
OMG it's been a while siince I've done the whole Reformer repertoire!! Thank you so much for keeping us alive Chris and Pilates Anytime! Forever grateful xxx
OMG it's been a while siince I've done the whole Reformer repertoire!! Thank you so much for keeping us alive Chris and Pilates Anytime! Forever grateful xxx
Wow! Amazing class. 
I wouldn't change anything about this class! Challenging, perfect speed and rhythm. It feels so good to soak my clothes and I now feel like a champ. Thank you Chris!
Savannah B
Too fast in the transitions. I kept having to pause to change my setup or watch the movement, then restart. I’ve been doing Pilates for 20 years so it’s not that I don’t know the exercises
Loved the pace and your instructions and will do this few times again for sure. Thankyou so much Chris & PA.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin