Bone Building Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4629

Bone Building Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4629

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a lovely class with challenges for strength, stability and coordination. Really enjoyed the first decompression with the carriage and a light spring and will definitely be sharing the functional band hinge to stand with clients of all ages. Thank you Amy!!!
1 person likes this.
I really loved the building bone class!! I want more classes strengthening the spine as well as the hips! Very clear as always.
Dawn U
1 person likes this.
Amy, you are a peach!  Simply the best.  I enjoy you and your classes.  Thank you.
Lori
1 person likes this.
This was a great class Amy!  Just enough jumping for me and enjoyed the weight level.  Loved the step ups and hip mobilization! Thanks very much!  Hope to see more of these creative classes from you.  It really keeps it all fresh.
Carla R
1 person likes this.
What a great class!!! Thank you Amy, I really enjoyed it and have clients who really need this type of work! Thank you for sharing!
1 person likes this.
Great class. Love the osteo focus with functionality. As usual love your teaching Amy. Calm yet motivating and creative!
1 person likes this.
Amy, I absolutely loved this class and all of your classes lately (and always)! The new movement patterns are really helping me stay focused and excited to move. Thank you for your creativity and enthusiasm!!! Xxoo -teacher/student in LA 🌼
BB
1 person likes this.
I work with a lot of outdoorsy clients and this is a great workout for my aging hikers! Thanks for your cheerfulness!
1 person likes this.
Loved this Amy, thank you xx
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a new jump class!
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin