Reformer for Menopause<br>Joy Puleo<br>Class 4670

Reformer for Menopause
Joy Puleo
Class 4670

Watch this Class
Romina Soria
I love the flow of the movements as much as I love your Q's . Thank you so much for this nice class.
Thank you so much for this informative and unique class. I have been talking about how nobody talks about menopause  enough. I took careful notes and look forward to sharing this with all my students, woman AND men. I look forward to your next video
Thank you so much Joy!  You first impacted me with your breast cancer workshop at Kelly,s, and now this as the 55 year old I am so appreciate your caring and energy.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge so I can give back.  Love!  
Joy… THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
This was awesome! Thanks so much for this.
Thanks for a terrific class. I learned a lot from you and would welcome a full workshop that talks more about the relationship between estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone and it’s effects on our connective tissues. Thank you
Thanks for a terrific class. I learned a lot from you and would welcome a full workshop that talks more about the relationship between estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone and it’s effects on our connective tissues. Thank you
Absolutely perfect class for me today (and probably tomorrow too!)! Thanks Joy P!
Joy to the world! Thank you lovey! Great to see you, hear you and move with you! Joy P 
Joy P
I love it! Thanks Arwen...would love your feedback when I see you
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin