Push Reformer<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4679

Push Reformer
Mariska Breland
Class 4679

Watch this Class
Valli
1 person likes this.
really enjoyable class with lots of interesting variations! 
1 person likes this.
Always brilliant!!!
Lori
1 person likes this.
I appreciate the tendon stretch alternative exercises at the beginning.  I have RA and my shoulders cannot handle the full exercise (not to mention the fear factor involved).  Very happy already with this series. Thanks!  (I also very much agree with your “Pilates lies” comments 😂.)
2 people like this.
"Less Tall".  I love that so much since I'm 5' 1"!
1 person likes this.
Ole, ole y ole.
Great to see you again.
2 people like this.
Great class, supportive and challenging, can't wait to do the next in the series!
2 people like this.
Mariska! So happy to see this series from you. Amazing as always -- especially loved the feet in straps variations, quadruped box series and the single, crossed-legged tendon stretch; loved that. I have a total knee replacement in left knee and was able to do every single exercise without any issues. 
2 people like this.
Loved this class. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Thank you so much for your input regarding the message that modifications help make an exercise more accessible and not less of an exercise. So glad you are continuing to teach with PA. Thank you!!!!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
The unilateral work was much needed today!  I loved your variations on elephant, knee stretches and tendon stretch:)  These exercises will be very useful for my clients too.  Thank you for sharing Mariska!
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Loved the single sided work - stops my stronger side from taking over.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin