Push Reformer<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4679

Push Reformer
Mariska Breland
Class 4679

Watch this Class
Kimberly Chandler
LOVE ❤️ Thank you Mariana for sharing! Very creative ways to utilize Reformer and unilateral work was much needed! 
Jessica
It was a nice stretch class. I wouldn’t say it is a Level 2/3. It is more like a Level 1/2.
Jessica  I don't set the levels, so I'm not sure what determines the level here. I will say that Invert is the toughest class in the series and is going to be solidly a Level 3. When I had a studio, I set levels based solely on risk of falling off of the machine. The more advanced exercises aren't necessarily harder than the "basics" - you just have to have enough body awareness and strength to not fall off. 😉 
Jessica  ~ Thank you for your forum post. Deciding the level can be difficult as it is very subjective. After reviewing this class, we have decided to keep it at a level 2/3 because there are many exercises that are not suitable for beginners. Mariska's Invert class is definitely a Level 3 as it is the most advanced of the series, but all of her classes in this program are challenging.
Jessica
Thank you Gia and Mariska for getting back to me! I agree that the levels are very subjective. Sometimes I do a level 2 class and find it hard sometimes a level 3 is easy, it just depends. I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Jessica

Thank you Gia and Mariska for getting back to me! I agree that the levels are very subjective. Sometimes I do a level 2 class and find it hard sometimes a level 3 is easy, it just depends. I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Katerina S
You are brave and the session is great!!! I have two clients with MS and this was very useful!!!
Love this class! My new favorite!!! Thank you.
Thank you Mariska!
Marithé Lessard
Parfait pour un samedi matin 🤗 merci beaucoup 
Équilibré et plaisant 
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin