Get Hip Functional Movement
Amy Havens
Class 4717

Watch this Class
Ruth B
1 person likes this.
great lesson-so important for life!!!

2 people like this.
Amy, this whole program was absolutely wonderful.  Thank you!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much.  This class was really great, as usual.  I really liked the quick explanation you threw in at the end about the position of your fee in the squat.  It clarifies it and makes sense, ie. find your own place so you can just keep squatting. A fabulous series.
1 person likes this.
love it Amy!
1 person likes this.
Thank You Amy!
Such thorough explanations not only on the "how" but on the "why" we need to do hip work (especially as we get older!)
I am excited about doing this work for my own body! 

Maria P
1 person likes this.
I am always amazed of the deep knowledge Amy has about the anatomy , physiology and the functionality of the body. Great functional moves for people who sit , who age or who are  recovering from injury- (pretty much that includes everybody )!
Sofie van der Sommen
always so nice your classes Amy!!!Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amy……Fabulous!!! I admit I have not yet seen the other two classes but will do so. There is so much to learn here and you explain everything so well. I loved it and will use it …a lot
1 person likes this.
Would these movements be suitable for those with hip replacements? I always worry about getting them to squat etc 
Viola S
1 person likes this.
A lot of strenght and a lot of information! As I wrote before, I always learn something when I watch Amy's videos! Thank you!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin