Day 10: I am Powerful<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4726

Day 10: I am Powerful
Kira Lamb
Class 4726

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I feel powerful when I see a challenging class like this through to the end. Kira, is your Pilates classical style? I appreciate the precision and pace in your teaching. Thanks. I’m 61 and kept up, except that dang jack-knife, my nemesis.
2 people like this.
I loved all ten days💕
Lina S
2 people like this.
I feel powerful... when I reach my goals! This journaling is inspiring. Thank you for this challenge! Happy 2022 Kira!
Kira
1 person likes this.
Laurel O Congratulations on completing the challenge! Woohoo!!! Jackknife is my nemesis too. That and Neck Pull. ARGH! And, yes, I teach Classical Pilates. Thanks for doing my challenge.

Kira
1 person likes this.
Paula T Thank you Paula! Congratulations on completing the challenge. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. 
Kira
2 people like this.
Lina S I am so happy you completed the challenge and found it valuable! Also, somewhere in the comments I remember you asking if I offer journaling prompts to my clients. So far, I offer monthly journaling prompts on Instagram and have included journaling exercises in workshops and speaking engagements. Thanks again for doing this challenge!
Thank YOU so much Kira.  I feel powerful when I complete a goal that I have set for myself.  In this case, to complete your 10-day series.  I am not a journaler even though I understand the benefits.  For me to journal daily with you has helped me in many other areas of my life.
Ceci G
I loved your 10 days program! Thank you Kira! After practicing Pilates for mor than 20 years I finally understood the function of the powerhouse during the open leg rocker :O) I really liked your precision and technik! 
Gracias!
Sofie van der Sommen
thanks for this 10 days program! Nice warmup today:)
Helen
loved this programme - thanks Kira!  Great instructions, so clear and fabulous energy!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin