Day 10: I am Powerful<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4726

Day 10: I am Powerful
Kira Lamb
Class 4726

Watch this Class
Erica Young
1 person likes this.
I feel most powerful when...I listen to my inner voice and do what is right for ME. Kira, I loved this series. You are such a great teacher. Thank you!
I feel most powerful when... I complete a whole series and never give up! Thank you so much for this series, it's one of my favorites now. Much love!
I feel most powerful when my life flows and I feel energy in each cell of my body. I also feel most powerful when I accomplish my goals and can look forward to exciting new things in life! Thanks Kira for this 10 day challenge! I learned so much and enjoyed the pace (although I think I should redo class 10 more often to stay in the flow). 
What a great program! Pilates makes me feel powerful - in body, mind, and spirit. Thank you so much!
I feel most powerful when I try things outside my comfort zone and respond compassionately to myself. Thank you for this wonderful set of classes, Kira. I found the combination of rigorous workout with repetitive, connected  instructions really helped me imprint new ways of visualizing what my body is trying to do, and feedback from my efforts.
Thank you Kira! I really enjoyed this challenge and the mantras and journaling prompts were really appropriate. I feel strong when I can feel the progression in the exercises become less challenging/ more consistent and I need to work to remind myself I am strong and capable and my body can endure challenges. Thank you for this challenge I really enjoyed it! 
Ivana S
I feel most powerful when I motivate myself to achieve things in life...Pilates helped me to find a dormant part of myself..I AM POWERFUL, I AM RESILIENT, I AM PATIENT, I AM PLAYFUL..I AM ALIVE!!!!! THANK YOU KIRAAAAAAAAAAA
Leah K
Thank you for 10 fun and challenging classes. Your energy is amazing!
Kira, this challenge was a game changer for me. Thank you for teaching me new ways to draw on power that has apparently been waiting for me to tap into it. Not only that, but I nailed Teaser 1, 2 AND 3 today - woo hoo! I love your teaching style as well - thank you. Can't wait to take more of your classes.
Thanks so much Kira - I absolutely loved doing this challenge with you - I’m 60 and feeling stronger than ever after completing this. Your energy and cues, pace and constant clear reminders have been brilliant! I feel powerful when I overcome my inner imposter and tap into my true strength
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin