Day 9: I am Patient<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4727

Day 9: I am Patient
Kira Lamb
Class 4727

Watch this Class
Instead of despairing over my inability to jack-knife, I focus on pelvic tilt and pressing my waist down to lift my legs.
I deserve more self-compassion when I am mindful of my movements in all areas of my life.......
Lina S
Thank you for your detailed cues. I've particularly appreciate the advice for double leg kick. It really makes a difference even when you think you do it right.
I deserve more self-compassion when... I make a mistake or when I'm confronted with my shortcomings.
Sofie van der Sommen
Thank you  again, after equipment work its good to work on the mat again! The first days I needed to adjust on your way of teaching, I'm 48 and I teach with a soft voice and a slower pace. After some days, I was getting used to your style,  I feel the benefits by keeping up the momentum! :)
Erica Young
I deserve more self-compassion when, well, most of the time! No one is perfect! We are all just doing the best we can. I had so much fun with this class today, Kira.
Hi Kira, I just love your detailed way of teaching each exercise! I learn so much and enjoy it very much! I deserve more self-compassion when my energy is low and I feel like hiding under the blanket and nothing goes according to my plan. I need to learn to let go of things I can not change! 
Ivana S
I deserve more self compassion when I feel tired, overwhelmed and confused...I don't have to have all the answers...
This mantra was so perfect for today….I a, going to write it down and read it daily! A deserve more compassion when I am feeling anxious and getting frustrated at my inability to immediately box off those feelings….I deserve praise for recognising it and working through it. 
Ruth S
I deserve more self compassion when that negative voice in my head takes over but I know with time and patience I will achieve my goals. Thank you for your clear instructions. 
I deserve more self-compassion when I make a mistake.  
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin