Magic Circle Burn<br>Gia Calhoun<br>Class 4748

Magic Circle Burn
Gia Calhoun
Class 4748

Watch this Class
Anna E
5 people like this.
Lovely class! Thank you, Gia! Brilliant way to start the day in your calm and precise company!
2 people like this.
Love this quick full body magic circle workout, thanks Gia!
2 people like this.
Beautiful class Gia. I really appreciate the clarity of your cueing. I barely need to look at my screen when I take class with you. Thank you.
2 people like this.
Thanks, Gia! That felt great after a long day at my desk in front of the computer!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've enjoyed this lovely class and particularly the criss cross variation as well as the sideline section. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class and very good for the abs! 
1 person likes this.
I loved that one. It will go into my regular rotation. Thanks, Gia!
Margaret C
3 people like this.
A beautiful progression, somehow in only 30 min I felt safely progressed into deeply working my body and by the end, my body feels connected, alive and strong. Thank you. Only thing is my (I guess) really long arms take me too high over the circle for those push ups and the circle falls over. Will experiment how I can modify next time through or just do regular pushups without the assistance. This is such a terrific shorter full body workout. For days I only have 30 min or need to get connected and stretched and strengthened. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
What a great class, Gia! Love these 30 minute sessions - they are just the right time when you are in a hurry but still want to get a workout in. 
Jenny H
1 person likes this.
Great class! Thank you for the wonderful cues and modifications 
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin