Twisty Mat<br>Blossom L<br>Class 4759

Twisty Mat
Blossom L
Class 4759

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, love these twisty variations, Thank you!
2 people like this.
This is my first comment ever (!) as I really enjoyed your guidance and the interaction with David (who is amazing btw! would be great to have more clients like that). The class gives lots of ideas to integrate in daily practice, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this….it was fun creative and challenging! I’ve only a mat at home so will tune in for more of the mat classes! 
Thanks blossom, loved the twisty round the clock roll up and the clam on the elbow. But You can keep your internally rotated heel beats you cruel woman ! Great class love your lightness and fun
Thanks blossom, loved the twisty round the clock roll up and the clam on the elbow. But You can keep your internally rotated heel beats you cruel woman ! Great class love your lightness and fun
Heather  G
1 person likes this.
Love this great class and easy to follow student as well! Thanks Blossom and David. 
- Heather G.
Yay Blossom. I do feel wrung out. Nice antidote to my desk. Thank you!
Yummmmm!
Yummmmm!
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin