Stay Present Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 481

Stay Present Mat
Amy Havens
Class 481

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Too slow start need some action
1 person likes this.
This was my first class in some years having previously been a regular and it was a great reminder of some of the positions and exercises. There was enough challenge to make me feel like I've really worked my muscles.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sue.....glad this class was a nice re-entry class for you. This is a committed group who are game for anything I present be it foundation work or learning more advanced pieces. Welcome back to your Pilates practice!
1 person likes this.
Amy,
Thank you for this great class. Your cues were on point and really helped me to connect with my body and be present in the moment. I felt great, completely stretched and stress free after this invigorating class!
Rena.....thank you for taking class with me and for all this wonderful feedback! I so value what people have to say after participating in a class. Glad this class left you feeling stretched and stress-free, yipee!!!
1 person likes this.
I love this class thanks Amy, feeling light and ready for the day
Glad this class got you ready for your day Suzie, thank you !!
I am having a difficulty opening any of the videos. Any suggestions.
Lois ~ Try watching the videos in a different browser, I usually have the best results with Chrome. If that doesn't work, you can email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com for other options.
Great class, great exercises , positions, made me really feel every part and muscle in my body, thank you Amy, this class will definitely be in my favourite list!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin