Refining Your Movement<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4816

Refining Your Movement
Erin Wilson
Class 4816

Watch this Class
Jane G
2 people like this.
This is just what we needed! (my husband and myself)
We appreciate your deliberate pace, and your focus on the components of the movement.  Your cueing is exceptional!  Thanks, Erin.
Jane G thank you so much for taking the class! I am so happy you and your husband enjoyed it! Thanks again!
Michele M
Love the towel cue. So helpful and really helps focus pelvis position!
Lina S
Great cueing and nice explanations. I enjoy the variations you offered.
1 person likes this.
An overall delight. The nuanced cues provide insights (and reminders!)  to even long time practitioners.   Hearing you acknowledge that your neck muscles appreciated a helping pair of hands behind your head after doing the exercises countless times  certainly matches my lived experience.  
Michele M thank you so much for taking the class! I am happy the towel cue/idea is helpful! Thanks again!
Lina S hi! Thank you so much for continuing with this series of classes! Your feedback is always valuable and I am grateful to receive it 😊
Joni N thank you so much for taking the class and continuing with the series 🙏🏼. I am so happy you enjoyed it! Some days are better than others, but this bowling ball on top of my spine is heavy and it needs a little support from time to time 😉. Thank you again!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy your classes; your cueing is one of the best ever;variations are for all type of age and body; thank you so much Erin
I really enjoyed this class. I am rehabbing my injured rotator cuff and the deliberate pacing and frequently offered modifications made me feel more confident in moving toward more "normal" movement, including engaging in the initial position of the back support (still can't go fully weight bearing in that position). Thanks Erin.
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin