Hip Mobility Circuit<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4857

Hip Mobility Circuit
Courtney Miller
Class 4857

Watch this Class
Heather B
1 person likes this.
Challenging fun class Courtney!! More please 😅
Lovely. I had to do a lot of the unilateral strap work on a yellow. These new workouts are keeping me motivated. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Is there any way to turn the music off while keeping audio? Thank you!
Lori M ~ Unfortunately, we don't have a way to turn the music off for this class. We hope that you still enjoy it though!
That was VERY challenging! Thank you!
Shawn C
1 person likes this.
So great to see Mary Kate kicking it with C.M.! We know Mary Kate from her rock hard classes in the Bay Area. This workout is right up there! Thanks-
Carolyn D
Another awesome AND challenging class Courtney!  I can feel the energy you get from your team of instructors and the LOVE you have for them - you are truly inspiring!! 
exercising with a reformer-- often not even using it. Only  12 moves so  choreograph wins.
Loved this...so many great pieces to incorporate elsewhere...even in my barre sessions!   Thankyou
1 person likes this.
I love these circuit workouts  so much. And I actually love how both instructors were prepared for class and in such a positive mood that even gets to us while working out with them. Lastly thank you PA for providing us with so many class varieties ♥️🤗
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin