Day 2: Go Low<br>Mychele Sims<br>Class 4940

Day 2: Go Low
Mychele Sims
Class 4940

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Hi Mychele thanks for class 2! As today is my day off, when I saw it was available directly after class 1, I just went for it.  I really enjoyed it. 
Lina S
2 people like this.
A fun class with lots of stretching! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hips feel great thanks 
2 people like this.
Oh my! As a hard core overachiever, I love Mychele's energy. Thank you, Mychele, for giving me permission to unclench my posterior chain and have some fuuun! 
1 person likes this.
Again, a real pleasure to laugh during class. Also really appreciating the attention to detail and precision providing layers and options in fundamental moves. 👏
Mychele Sims
Thanks Mary! I am loving the detail of your comment! Glad you're enjoying it so far!
1 person likes this.
My hips have been so tight after a road trip this was THE class for me. Thank you!
2 people like this.
I LOVE this series!!  Thank you for adding your great sense of humor and making it seem like I am working out with a friend!

Mychele Sims
That's such a great comment Nicholle! That is ALWAYS my goal! I want us all to have FUN! Thanks for taking the time to pilates PARTY with me!
Angela T
another wonderful class Mychele! my hips feel great! love your laughter and uplifting spirit! thank you!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin