Day 2: Go Low<br>Mychele Sims<br>Class 4940

Day 2: Go Low
Mychele Sims
Class 4940

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
If you have a playlist titled "Stretches" or "Cool Down" put this class on it.  While I enjoyed this class, it's better as an add-on.   Even for a level 1 student, I would recommend this after a more kinetic class.
1 person likes this.
What an amusing yet demanding class! You are so "human" Mychele. Just love working out with you.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class!  Mychele's cues are so easy to follow and she makes even the hardest stretches fun. Thank you!  I am looking forward to more workouts with you. 
Mychele Sims
Thank you Janet! It's so cool to see US, right!? Be Wellllll
Jess H
1 person likes this.
I am loving this series so far. I’m always surprised at how flexible I become with your cues! You have me laughing out loud with your happy and fun energy. Thank you for doing this series, it’s always a pleasure working out with you xx
Claire
1 person likes this.
I’m loving these session. I do keep forgetting to breathe though while I’ve got my stomach pulled in! Any tips on how to keep breathing but keeping my “belt” tight?
Great class! Mychele knows how to keep things light and fun, yet challenging. This routine focuses on a lot of stretching and prepares your muscle memory for the different pilates exercises that you will be doing in more advanced work.. I love Mychele's sparkly attitude and humor. It keeps the class light and fun and you don't even realize you are working out.  This is the perfect five day challenge to take if you are just getting started again after a long winter of hibernation.
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin