BASI Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 498

BASI Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 498

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks for another awesome class Meredith! I loved the back extension work at the end!
I can't thank you all enough for your feedback. Joanne, I am usually VERY OCD about the headrest as well. It must have just slipped my mind...and on film too :(
1 person likes this.
Meredith you are a beautiful mover, along with your flow, and wonderfully calming voice. I loved the back extension without the spring and how you moved into it from a red spring to no spring effortlessly. I had almost forgotten about the Cobra, thank you for bringing it back to me!
Tank you! One of my favorite things about being a part of pilates anytime is that we are all a community sharing ideas and communicating together!
Thanks Meredith! This was a great class. Keep them coming. I had technical difficulties starting at the side splits, but it seems to be on my end, as on my computer it plays just fine. I normally use my ipad when taking a class. I enjoyed the class.
1 person likes this.
as always, got so much out of taking your class. love the pace, form, cuing, choice of exercises and flow. thank you!
Tonya H
1 person likes this.
This is the first class I have done of yours really enjoyed the way it flowed. I teach as well and this site is such a wealth of new ideas and different ways of cueing . thanks for sharing:)
Again...thanks to all. I love hearing your feedback!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for such a clear and focused lesson!!!
1 person likes this.
Whoops...headrest up through short/long spine.
11-20 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin