Vertical Workout<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 4982

Vertical Workout
Maria Leone
Class 4982

Watch this Class
Wow, what a great treat! Thank you!
Love this class, thank you!
Maria, once again you have wowed me! Loved it so much!!!
Great transitions and flow to this class
I absolutely love the curtsey lunges and the pace and cuing of this class very easy to follow and very creative- how May I ask do you program? What is your process of putting exercises together? Thanks 
This requires a long answer.  In short I spend a lot of time doing the flow on my body, teaching to my staff who give me great feedback and teaching it to lots of different clients.  I rehearse like this is a live performance.  Every moment and transition is planned and I time myself for pacing.  I am teaching a workshop next year at Pilates On Tour in Monterey about Building Sessions. Thank you for your question.  Join me anytime virtually for live class at my studio.  We also offer a bridge program in conjunction with Balanced Body if you are already certified.
Ally B
Great class Maria! I did this class with my 17 yo daughter this morning before school. You can imagine how helpful it was to be all vertical and not letting her lay down on the carriage ... she'd probably fall back to sleep lol. I'll bring her in for a group class in your studio soon.
love, Ally Lane 
Caroline W
Love this class! 
Karen S
That was very refreshing and enjoy new ways to use my equipment
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin