Flowing Reformer Variations<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 499

Flowing Reformer Variations
Leah Stewart
Class 499

Watch this Class
Thank's Leah,today I learned new esercise to propose to my customers increasingly demanding. I hope with your help to improve my teaching technique.I love you and Kristie!!!
Great class Leah! This is the first class i've watched of yours so far, but I will be sure to check out your other ones. Nice fresh ideas, simple, and effective. Thanks for the great work!
such a great class!
2 people like this.
I am loving your classes Leah...I like the way you embellish the standard block system. Very original & I look forward to more of your classes
This was great...can't wait to actually practice it. Especially LOOVED warm up with long box, hip work with ring, short spine breakdown, tricep press to thigh stretch & pulling straps 3! Thank you so much
1 person likes this.
Loved the reformer work! Unique moves and great queing. Thanks!
great class Leah! I loved the variations on the foot work and short spine.
1 person likes this.
Wow Everybody!!! Thank you for your kind words. Isn't Pilates Anytime simply the best!! What a great community we are building here being able to share our ideas. I am so glad that you are enjoying the classes.
Pele
Wow! one of the best. Pls make more classes on the reformer at this level and pace... Prefferably an hour long. I appreciate the creativity of this class.
1 person likes this.
Leah- This was my first class with you. Your cuing is first rate! The class was a good challenge with excellent and clear direction. Thank you!
1-10 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin