Yo'lates Fusion<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 504

Yo'lates Fusion
Cathleen Murakami
Class 504

Watch this Class
Ted Johnson
1 person likes this.
To add your profile photo, click on "My Account" in the upper right and go to the line that says "New Profile Image". I'll delete the giant photo for you if I can.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class, thankyou :)
1 person likes this.
excellent class. I want more :)
Cathleen Murakami
@ Candace Adachi, @ Catherine Knott, @ Dawn DaLuise...not sure how I didn't respond other than the thumbs up a year ago...but THANK YOU for loving the combo....just feels so right!!
Cathleen Murakami
@ Paul Robertson....so sorry I didn't see your comment to say THANK YOU...but THANK YOU!
@ Monica Piasecka - glad you loved it and you know you can find a few more here as well!!
Cathleen Murakami
@ Julianne Livingston, thank you and...hope you also caught my last year's tutorial on wrists......
Cathleen Murakami
@ Mareille Paley......YES - you make sense!
Sarah Honer
1 person likes this.
Cathie, I'm 7 years late to class, so sorry! ;) Thank you thank you for this offering, and how amazing that it transcends the years to reach me today, the perfect thing I needed.
Alexandra L
This was a terrific blending of yoga and Pilates, I thoroughly enjoyed the sequencing and I feel wonderful. I will use this with my students and in my classes.
Cathleen Murakami
Alexandra , thank you so much. Blending isn’t for everyone, but I appreciate your appreciation! ❤️
41-50 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin